December 22, 2014

New at UG Saratoga! Battenkill Valley ICE CREAM!

Posted on Mar. 12, 2010 by in News

<em>Chocolate! Yum!</em>

Chocolate! Yum!

Uncommon Grounds is pleased to announce that we will be serving Battenkill Valley Creamery Ice Cream at our Saratoga Springs, N.Y. location.

We are proud to be the first restaurant in the Capital Region to be serving Battenkill Creamery’s Ice Cream as a part of our dessert offerings.

Battenkill Valley Creamery Ice Cream at Uncommon Grounds in Saratoga Springs NYOur first round of flavors include;
Vanilla
Chocolate
Coffee
Strawberry
Mint Chocolate Chunk
Cookie Dough

Battenkill Valley Creamery Ice Cream at Uncommon Grounds in Saratoga Springs NYWe expect to add more flavors as we phase out our gelato selections over the coming weeks.

Our staff put the ice cream through rigorous taste-testing before we decided to go ahead with it, and everyone agrees – it’s rich, creamy and delicious! Best of all – it’s made locally!

Stop on by, give it a try and let us know what you think.

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to “New at UG Saratoga! Battenkill Valley ICE CREAM!”

1. Jude 13 March 2010 at 4:08 pm #

I’m so excited to hear the news! I love Battenkill Creamery… my children just love there chocolate milk! We can’t wait to come to UG for some ice cream. :)

• Uncommon Grounds 13 March 2010 at 4:14 pm #

Awesome Jude!

Enjoy!

Please let us know what you think when you get a chance to stop by! :)

Leave a Reply

Please fill the required box or you can’t comment at all. Please use kind words. Your e-mail address will not be published.

Gravatar is supported.

You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>