November 1, 2014

Lunch Week Tease

Posted on Jun. 17, 2010 by in FUNCommon

<em>The largest sandwich we've ever made...</em>

The largest sandwich we've ever made...

Our friends at All Over Albany are holding “Lunch Week” this week. It’s a celebration of one of our favorite parts of the day, featuring posts on unique lunch deals, experiences and places you might not have heard of in the Capital Region.

Another portion of Lunch Week is that AOA requested that folks send in photos of what they ate for lunch, specifically on Wednesday, June 16th (yesterday).

We thought we’d have fun with this and came up with the most gigantic bagel sandwich we’ve ever put together and submitted it for their review. Let’s just say it’s ridiculous and completely off-the-chain. Everyone working behind the counter yesterday wanted to just stare at it in awe.

Above is a teaser pic of Matthew trying to get a bite out of it… All Over Albany should be posting some of the entries sometime tomorrow… stay tuned!

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to “Lunch Week Tease”

1. -S 17 June 2010 at 1:00 pm #

Hey, nice try topping my entry :) That sandwich doesn’t look that big, but then I remembered the scale of Matt’ ginormous mane :)

Leave a Reply

Please fill the required box or you can’t comment at all. Please use kind words. Your e-mail address will not be published.

Gravatar is supported.

You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>